As we all know, the Phantom wallet is primarily meant for buying SOL through it. Therefore, if you are also interested to invest in SOL tokens, then you can easily buy SOL using your wallet. This wallet works best for those users who wish to trade on the Solana blockchain. And, recently, we got to know that Phantom has partnered with MoonPay in order to give you the best experience in buying SOL through the Phantom wallet.
They have made it an in-app feature so that you can easily buy SOL without undergoing any kind of hassle. Therefore, if you are someone who uses MoonPay as well as a Phantom wallet, then buying SOL would be like having a piece of cake. Yes, it's that easy. However, even if you are not using MoonPay, you will still be able to buy SOL using options such as Binance, Coinbase, FTX, Gate.io, and Kraken exchanges. But, MoonPay still remains the fastest and easiest option for users.
Here is how to buy SOL through MoonPay on the Phantom wallet
If you have been finding it difficult to buy SOL lately, you can apply the steps given below to get some SOL in your account instantly:
- First of all, you should open the Phantom app or the extension on your device
- Next up, you are required to sign in to your wallet and you will land on the homepage
- Click on the "Deposit" option present in the Assets tab
- Followed by this, navigate to the Payments section and select "Buy with MoonPay"
- This shall open up a MoonPay window on your screen
- In this window, you can choose the amount of SOL you wish to purchase
- Now, complete the transaction and pay with MoonPay
Soon after you complete the transaction, you will get to see that the purchased SOL has been deposited into your account.
In this blog, we have tried our best to guide you through the comprehensive procedure to purchase Solana through the Phantom wallet. Specifically talking, we can say that this post shows you the method to purchase SOL through MoonPay. If you face any difficulty while undergoing this procedure, then you can contact the support team of Phantom or MoonPay. We hope this article was of help to you while undergoing the procedure to get Solana deposited in your account.